Networking with meeting attendees has never been easier!
The RIPE Networking App is built by the RIPE NCC and uses open-source software.
Use the app to:
- Create a profile and use tags to indicate interests
- Schedule meetings with app users throughout the meeting week
- Customise your schedule by indicating when you aren’t available
- Search for users by name, organisation and title
- Send messages to app users
- View the attendee list, even those not using the app (this is available once attendees are ‘checked in’ at the venue)
You’ll need a RIPE NCC Access account to use the app.
To learn more, check out the RIPE Labs article.
You can use the same app at RIPE, ENOG and SEE Meetings.
Need help with the app?
Find Adam Castle at this event or email webmaster [at] ripe [dot] net for assistance regarding the app.
Did you use the app at RIPE 76? Please make sure you log out of the RIPE 76 event and into the ENOG 15 event.