We will host a PGP Key Signing Party during the Eurasia Network Operators’ Group (ENOG) 1 Meeting, taking place in Moscow from 6-8 June 2011.
We will meet at the registration desk during the coffee break on Tuesday, 7 June 2011 at 16:30 local time (UTC +4).
1. First add your public key to the keyring no later than Tuesday, 7 June 2011 at 11:00 local time (UTC +4).
2. You will then be provided with a printout of the keyring. You will have to verify your fingerprint with a trusted copy of your key fingerprint.
3. After we’ve gathered, everyone will read their own key fingerprint aloud so everyone else can verify it on the printout. It is best to check off the fingerprints you have verified on the list.
4. We’ll then verify the identity of each key owner using a legal document such as a passport or driver’s license. For each verified identity, add another checkmark to the printout.
5. The official part of the party will then be concluded. Once you get home you can download the keyring and sign each key that you validated (it will have two checkmarks on your printout).
You can then provide the key’s owner with your signed version via email.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact Wolfgang Nagele at wnagele [at] ripe [dot] net