The ENOG 18 Meeting will take place in a virtual format on 7-8 June 2021. The meeting will be using Meetecho as the conference platform together with the live streaming via YouTube.
This time, there will also be the option of attending the meeting in-person in a Remote Broadcast Hub, provided that local COVID -19 restrictions are followed.
Remote Broadcast Hubs are local meetings that take place in parallel with the ENOG 18 virtual meeting. In these hubs, attendees can watch the sessions together on a big screen, interact via chat and/or asking questions via Meetecho and network in person. Each hub will have a hub coordinator to help with the logistics, moderate the discussion and interact with the session chairs.
We have four confirmed ENOG 18 Remote Broadcast Hubs
- Moscow, Russia: this hub is co-hosted by CCTLD .RU/.РФ and TCI and can host up to 100 attendees
- Kyiv, Ukraine: this hub is hosted by Adamant and can host up to 30 attendees
- Saint Petersburg, Russia: this hub is hosted by MSK-IX and can host up to 50 attendees
- Yerevan, Armenia: this hub is co-hosted by Internet Society NGO and Union of Operators of Armenia and can host up to 25 attendees
Do you want to attend ENOG 18 at one of these Remote Broadcast Hubs?
During the ENOG 18 registration process, you will be asked to select the Remote Hub of your choice. The RIPE NCC and the Remote Broadcast Hub host company will then contact you with more information about your Remote Hub participation.
Please note the following:
- You have to be registered at ENOG 18 to participate at a Remote Broadcast Hub. Please register here.
- Space is limited and hub registration is on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you are already registered, but you would like to attend one of the Hubs, please email enog [at] ripe [dot] net
Why you should join a Remote Broadcast Hub
- You can follow ENOG sessions with a group of fellow experts
- This offers you a networking opportunity and allows for community building
- You can participate in discussions and network with your fellow attendees at the Remote Broadcast Hub
- You can share a local/ regional perspective during panel discussions