Submit a Topic
Traditionally, key themes for ENOG are peering, operational practices and collaboration between Internet service providers (ISPs). We welcome presentations sharing operational experience in these areas and focusing on technical, architectural and coordination aspects of the deployment, maintenance and operations of Internet technologies in networks and systems.
This time we selected two major themes for the meeting:
The Internet Silk Route
Here we welcome presentations on trans-Eurasian communication infrastructure, major players, connectivity and interconnection challenges.
New Intranets: Datacenters, CDNs, Clouds
With this theme we will open discussion on how different components of the Internet are evolving from architectural and business perspective to meet the requirements for QoS, service and content delivery. We are looking for interesting presentations discussing technological (e.g. SDN, CDN), business and security aspects of the new Intranets.
As always, traditional topics include, but not limited to, the following:
- Peering and Internet Exchange Points
- Business, technical and social aspects of peering and interconnection.
- Network Operations and Security
- Operational experience and best current practices, security trends and technologies.
- Key Internet Technologies
- Real-life IPv6 and DNSSEC deployment experience, trends and statistics
- Internet development trends
- New technologies and applications, evolution of the Internet ecosystem
- Internet coordination, governance and regulatory practices
- Internet-related legislation and its impact, multistakeholder model, challenges and opportunities.
- Public initiatives and projects in the areas of Internet governance and coordination, research and deployment of new technologies.
- Content delivery
- Technology, architecture and business models
If you’d like to suggest a presentation for the ENOG 8 agenda, then please submit your talk at:
If you are aware of a good presentation and would like to recommend the speaker – please contact the Programme Committee at pc [at] enog [dot] org.
Please submit your talk, including the abstract and draft version of the slides before 21 July 2014 for full consideration.
For submission guidelines please see https://www.enog.org/submission-guidelines/