Please submit your talk, including the abstract and draft version of the slides before 14 May 2021 for full consideration. Proposals submitted after this date will be considered depending on the available slots.
Make sure to read the submission guidelines before submitting your presentation proposal.
Key themes for ENOG are peering, operational practices, interconnection and collaboration between Internet service providers (ISPs). We welcome presentations on challenges, tools, experiences and best practices in the following areas:
- Internet Development Trends
- New technologies and applications and the evolution of the Internet ecosystem
- Internet measurements, analytics and predictions of Internet development
- Internet Coordination, Governance and Regulatory Practices
- Internet-related legislation and its impact, multi-stakeholder model, challenges and opportunities
- Public initiatives and projects in the areas of Internet governance and coordination, research and deployment of new technologies
- Peering and Internet Exchange Points
- Business, technical and social aspects of peering and interconnection
- Network Operations and Security
- Operational experience and best current practices, security trends and technologies and threats overview
- DDoS mitigation
- Key Internet Technologies
- New protocols and technologies: segment routing, QUIC, 5G etc.
- Real-life deployment experience (eg for IPv6 and DNSSEC), trends, and statistics
- Software defined networking and network automation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Content Delivery
- Technology, architecture and business models
If you have any questions and/or you are aware of a good presentation and would like to recommend a speaker, please contact the ENOG Programme Committee at pc [at] enog [dot] org.