Please submit your talk, including the abstract and draft version of the slides before 20 April 2020 for full consideration. Submissions filed before 16 March 2020 will be evaluated by the Programme Committee before 30 March 2020. Proposals submitted after this date will be considered depending on the slots still available in the programme.
Traditionally, key themes for ENOG are peering, operational practices, interconnection and collaboration between Internet service providers (ISPs). We welcome presentations on challenges, tools, experiences and best practices in the following areas:
- Internet Development Trends
- New technologies and applications and the evolution of the Internet ecosystem
- Internet measurements, analytics and predictions of Internet development
- Internet Coordination, Governance and Regulatory Practices
- Internet-related legislation and its impact, multi-stakeholder model, challenges and opportunities
- Public initiatives and projects in the areas of Internet governance and coordination, research and deployment of new technologies
- Peering and Internet Exchange Points
- Business, technical and social aspects of peering and interconnection
- Network Operations and Security
- Operational experience and best current practices, security trends and technologies, threats overview
- DDoS mitigation
- Key Internet Technologies
- New protocols and technologies: segment routing, QUIC, 5G etc.
- Real-life deployment experience (eg for IPv6 and DNSSEC), trends, and statistics
- Software defined networking and network automation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Content Delivery
- Technology, architecture and business models
If you would like to suggest a presentation for the ENOG 17 agenda, then please submit your talk.
Presenters should indicate how much time they will require. In general, the time allocated for the different presentation formats is as follows:
- Plenary presentations: 20-25 minute presentation with 5-10 minute discussion
- Tutorials and Workshops: Up to three hours
- BoFs: Approximately one hour during evening sessions
- Lightning talks: 10 minutes total for both presentation and any discussion
Feel free to ask the Program Committee when not sure which format is more appropriate for your submission.
Read more about the submission guidelines.
Please submit your proposal in English or Russian. Presentations can be given in either language as we use simultaneous translation. Please note that marketing or commercial content will not be accepted.
If you are aware of a good presentation and would like to recommend the speaker – please contact the Programme Committee at pc [at] enog [dot] org.