Traditionally, key themes for ENOG are peering, operational practices, interconnection and collaboration between Internet service providers (ISPs).
We welcome presentations on challenges, tools, experiences and best practices in the following areas:
- Internet Development Trends
- New technologies and applications and the evolution of the Internet ecosystem
- Internet measurements and Internet development analysis
- Internet Coordination, Governance and Regulatory Practices
- Internet-related legislation and its impact, multi-stakeholder model, challenges and opportunities
- Public initiatives and projects in the areas of Internet governance and coordination, research and deployment of new technologies
- Peering and Internet Exchange Points
- Business, technical and social aspects of peering and interconnection
- Network Operations and Security
- Operational experience and best current practices, security trends and technologies, threats overview
- DDoS mitigation
- Key Internet Technologies
- New protocols and technologies: segment routing, QUIC, 5G etc.
- Real-life IPv6 and DNSSEC deployment experience, trends and statistics
- Software defined networking and network automation
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Content Delivery
- Technology, architecture and business models
If you’d like to suggest a presentation for the ENOG 16 agenda, then please submit your talk.
Presenters should indicate how much time they will require.
In general, the time allocated for the different presentation formats is as follows:
- Plenary presentations: 20-25 minutes presentation with 5-10 minutes discussion
- Tutorials and Workshops: Up to three hours (Monday morning)
- BoFs: Approximately one hour during evening sessions
- Lightning talks: 10 minutes total for both presentation and any discussion
Please submit your talk, including the abstract and draft version of the slides before 19 April 2019 for full consideration. Please note that 10 March 2019 is the priority submission deadline. Submissions filed before this date will be evaluated by the Programme Committee before 25 March 2019.
Please submit your proposal in English or Russian. Presentations can be given in either language as we use simultaneous translation. Please note that marketing or commercial content will not be accepted.
Read more about the submission guidelines.
If you are aware of a good presentation and would like to recommend the speaker – please contact the Programme Committee at pc [at] enog [dot] org.