Traditionally, key themes for ENOG are peering, operational practices, interconnection and collaboration between Internet service providers (ISPs). We welcome presentations on challenges, tools, experiences and best practices in the following areas:
- Internet development trends
- New technologies and applications, evolution of the Internet ecosystem
- Analytics and prediction of Internet development
- Internet coordination, governance and regulatory practices
- Internet-related legislation and its impact, multistakeholder model, challenges and opportunities
- Public initiatives and projects in the areas of Internet governance and coordination, research and deployment of new technologies
- Peering and Internet Exchange Points
- Business, technical and social aspects of peering and interconnection
- Network Operations and Security
- Operational experience and best current practices, security trends and technologies, threats overview
- Key Internet Technologies
- Real-life IPv6 and DNSSEC deployment experience, trends and statistics
- Content delivery
- Technology, architecture and business models
If you’d like to suggest a presentation for the ENOG 10 agenda, then please submit your talk.
If you are aware of a good presentation and would like to recommend the speaker – please contact the Programme Committee at pc [at] enog [dot] org.
Please submit your talk, including the abstract and draft version of the slides before 20 August 2015 for full consideration.
Please submit your proposal in English or Russian. Presentations can be given in either language as we use simultaneous translation. Please note that marketing or commercial content will not be accepted.
For submission guidelines please see https://www.enog.org/meetings/submission-guidelines/