The ENOG Fellowship Programme provides basic assistance for community members to attend ENOG meetings.
The purpose of the fellowship is to support community members in their professional or academic career development, allow them to participate in policy discussions, and to give them an opportunity to network with their colleagues at one of the biggest industry events in the region.
To be eligible to receive the ENOG Fellowship, candidates must:
- Work or study in the field of Internet technology or a field relevant to the ENOG community
- Live or work in the ENOG region (Russia, Commonwealth of Independent States or Eastern Europe)
- Show a need for financial assistance
- Be ready to share knowledge and experience with their local Internet community and/or the ENOG community after the event
ENOG Fellows receive:
- Travel to/from the ENOG meeting
An internal selection committee will review all applications and contact successful candidates.
The deadline to apply for ENOG 16 is 19 April 2019.
The RIPE NCC will book travel and accommodation for all ENOG Fellows. Successful candidates are responsible for providing the required information to our travel team in a timely manner.
If a visa is needed, the RIPE NCC will provide an invitation letter but candidates are responsible for applying for the visa themselves.