Submit a Topic
Traditionally, key themes for ENOG Meetings include peering, operational practices and collaboration between Internet Service Providers (ISPs). We welcome presentations sharing operational experience in these areas and focusing on technical, architectural and coordination aspects of the deployment, maintenance and operations of Internet technologies in networks and systems. Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Peering and Internet Exchange Points
- Business, technical and social aspects of peering and interconnection
- Network Operations and Security
- Operational experience and best current practices, security trends and technologies
- Key Internet technologies
- Real-life IPv6 and DNSSEC deployment experience, trends and statistics
- Internet development trends
- New technologies and applications, evolution of the Internet ecosystem
- Internet coordination, governance and regulatory practices
- Internet-related legislation and its impact, multi-stakeholder model, challenges and opportunities
- Public initiatives and projects in the areas of Internet governance and coordination, research and deployment of new technologies
- Content delivery
- Technology, architecture and business models
For presentation submission guidelines, please see:
You can submit your presentation proposal online at:
Please submit your presentation proposal, including the abstract and draft version of the slides, before 9 April 2014 for full consideration.
If you are aware of a good presentation and would like to recommend the speaker, please contact the ENOG Programme Committee at pc [at] enog [dot] org.
Этот текст также доступен на русском.