This is a call for presentation proposals for the ENOG 5/RIPE NCC Regional Meeting, that will take place at the Corinthia Hotel in St.Petersburg 27-28 May 2013.
Submit a Topic
Traditionally, key themes for ENOG are peering, operational practices and collaboration between Internet service providers (ISPs). Topics include, but not limited to, the following:
- Peering and Internet Exchange Points
- Business, technical and social aspects of peering and interconnection.
- Network Operations and Security
- Operational experience and best current practices, security trends and technologies.
- Key Internet Technologies
- Real-life IPv6 and DNSSEC deployment experience, trends and statistics
- Internet development trends
- New technologies and applications, evolution of the Internet ecosystem
- Internet governance and regulatory practices
- Internet-related legislation and its impact, multistakeholder model, challenges and opportunities.
- Content delivery
- Technology, architecture and business models for content delivery.
If you’d like to suggest a presentation for the ENOG 5 agenda, then please submit your talk at: http://www.enog.org/meetings/enog-5/submit-a-topic.
If you are aware of a good presentation and would like to recommend the speaker – please contact the Programme Committee at pc [at] enog [dot] org.
Please submit your talk, including the abstract and draft version of the slides before 7 April 2013 for full consideration.
For submission guidelines please see http://www.enog.org/meetings/enog-5/submission-guidelines/.
Chair ENOG 5 Programme Committee
Этот текст также доступен на русском.